Oops, I'm way late to the party. (Sorry, Bev!)
Welcome to Sunday Stealing, m'friends!
Like Stacy said, it's good we have these distractions to help pass the time and keep us connected with one another.
(Prompts are shown in black; my responses appear in red.)
Right now, I'm hoping Macie Ann's tummy trouble is just a bug and nothing more serious.
Lifting my feet when driving over railroad tracks (or a cattle guard) is my well-known quirk.
Are you doing OK over there?
Bed-making first, then coffee.
That's why sounds like a great title for a memoir.
L.A. Law is one of my favorite TV shows ever.
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching American Idol.
Tomorrow my plans include a riveting exercise in rearranging the spices and canned goods' cabinet.
… and Sunday (What day is this? Where am I?) maybe I'll start organizing the boxes-full of family photos dating back to 1912.
If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to Nashville or even all the way up to New England.
Sudoku is something I don't understand.
Thanksgiving makes me think of cold weather approaching. Yeay!
A good book and glass of Cabernet is the best way to relax.
It looks like Autumn is a long, long way away.
Unsalted peanuts is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
The smell of burning mesquite makes me think of West Texas.
When I am feeling lazy I nap.
When I look to the left, I see two fuzzy faces staring back at me.
The
I suspect, construction of those buildings which later collapsed was done dirt cheap!
Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
(My editorial punctuation.)
If you have any extra Charmin feel free to share it with me.
* * *
Would you like to play along? Pretty sure there's still time!
Click here!
Hope to see y'all in a couple of days ... stay safe!
Hugs,
Myra




Okay bed first - brush teeth - then coffee.
ReplyDeleteLove American Idol too.
I didn't skip brushing teeth … just forgot! :)
DeleteI actually told hubby if we didn't have Winslow we could do a road trip here, LOL. As long as we could find a hotel to stay in, we could drive somewhere and check out the area. We couldn't visit museums but we could drive by them, etc. We could get take out from the restaurants in the area and as long as the grocery stores were open for wine, we would be just fine :)
ReplyDeleteI hope Macie's stomach issues resolve. If not, bland food, boiled chicken and rice worked best for a certain corgi.
I don't think I'll ever understand Sudoku myself!
Stay safe and sane!
betty
Now THAT's a staycation! We've been giving Macie Pedialyte and rice with a little egg; so far no episodes in the last 24 hours. I didn't want to call the vet, on account you can't go in; they come out to the car and collect your pet. (Sad face.)
Delete" ... a riveting exercise in rearranging the spices and canned goods' cabinet."
ReplyDeleteA friend of mine plants all her herbs in her garden in alphabetical order. I was impressed at her patience and care in planting all the seeds and herbs that way.
I asked her, "Where do you find the time for all this?"
She said, "There ... next to the sage!"
God bless.
Well, owing to boredom, my exercise has been postponed indefinitely. I'm impressed by your friend's gardening tips!
Deletewe will be watching Idol tonight, we are always one night behind on the DVR.. My favorite TV show is The Voice and a tie is Last Man Standing.
ReplyDeleteright now when i look to my left i see a dark hall. it is not daylight yet, i stand up and make the bed, but i have already had the first cup of coffee IN bed, now i have the 2nd cup with laptop in lap... listening to the news of our chaos we live in.
i enjoy these posts because it tells me more about YOU..... Sudoku is crazy to me.. i can't even do crossword puzzles
Coffee in bed sounds marvelously indulgent! Unfortunately, our dogs would have none of that. Thanks for liking my Q-and-A!
DeleteI'll take a good book and a glass of cabernet any time! And yes, only citizens should have the privilege of voting in this country. Myra, Sudoku is a complete puzzle to me, too. Hard enough for me to do a Jumble!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
I KNEW I liked you, Martha. (*smile*)
DeleteThanks, laughing over the Charmin...the cheap stuff just doesn't do it for us, LOLOL.
ReplyDeleteAs always I enjoyed your answers. AND NY is forcing its citizens to vote by mail!! VOTE BY MAIL where cheating and loss ballots happen. grrr
Have a great Monday, Myra!
Voting by mail? Why, what could go wrong? (*rolling eyes*) And here, we laughed at Florida's chad mess back in 2000.
DeleteOh my I do hope your little ones tummy problems to clear up.And I wish you much luck on sorting out the spice cupboard. I need to do that too. It's getting hard to find anything. I hardly ever watch American Idol but always enjoy it when I do. Here we are finally getting a sunny day so yard work will be the order of the day. Hope you have a great week ahead. Stay safe and healthy..
ReplyDeleteThank you! She seems better this morning and is keeping her food down. (Whew!) I hate when they can't tell us what's wrong.
DeleteThose fuzzy faces staring back at you are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! They have us wrapped around their little paws.
DeleteHa! I always played the "lift your feet" game going over the railroad tracks with my kids when they were little. We also ducked going under overpasses.
ReplyDeleteHow is the organizing going? If you're like me, it's not.
Thanks for the smiles. Have a blessed week!
What can I say? I'm still a little kid at heart. The organization's been tabled for now … again.
DeleteI enjoy the visit here with your wit and the wit of the commenters. But I smiled at the bed making. Since I am usually last up, I make he bed, post my blog in between different steps THEN coffee with Sherry who is already at the breakfast table, as a rule.
ReplyDelete(Yep, I have learned to make the bed, wash dishes and make coffee (the night before!)
AND as always love to visit with you and Tom ("T" in the back ground of course) .....
Sherry & jack
I think you sure define the term, 'Renaissance man.' Sherry's a lucky lady!
DeleteLove your little fuzzy faces and I could use some charmin' too! Enjoyed visiting with today!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteYour dogs are adorable. I would put "LA Law" probably in the top 10, but West Wing always comes in at #1
ReplyDeleteGreat, well-written show!
DeleteThey are precious!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great hold of language
Aw, thanks!
DeleteHope your little pup is feeling better! I enjoyed your responses, Myra! I opted out... the blanks reminded me too much of Sudoku!! Peace!!
ReplyDeleteYes, she seems to have turned the corner. Thanks, Terri!
DeleteThe pups are so sweet! Love stopping by. Blogger or google removed my post today it was totally deleted and I could not find it so had to recreate it. I'm so blod I guess they do not like my posts hahaha! Have a great week good to see you here.
ReplyDeleteThat's scary to think, but yes. The long arm of Big Brother extends all over the place these days. *sigh*
DeleteIf I could go anywhere I'd be on a trip through New England with you. I'd stop in Connecticut and spend time with my high school friends and cousins. After that to Boston and see more family and then a trip to the beach in New Hampshire. One sunny day soon! Take good care.
ReplyDelete