Wow, it's Friday again … already? Our week has flown … there lots to talk about ... but for now I'm tickled to link up with Deb and friends at Breathing in Grace.
Oh, and thank you so much for your sweet comments about my daddy! I'm sure he's Up There, just bustin' his buttons. :)
Welcome to my World …
won't you come on in?
Here's where my day begins … drinking my favorite French Roast and reading your posts.
Grace has taken over the ottoman.
(I think 'cranky-pants' woke up on the wrong side of the bed.)
Sitting n' sipping … pondering.
(Macie and Grace still enjoy spending time in their little house, but we stopped closing the gate years ago.)
A little later, here's where I enjoy using a real keyboard to comment.
Why yes. Yes, we did.
Blog pal Taryterre was so right when she said the Holy Shitake was "to die for"!
"Olive oil and garlic base
with shiitake, button and portobello mushrooms, caramelized onions, mozzarella,
and MontAmoré®. Finished with a garlic aioli swirl and a spritz of black
truffle oil. Garnished with fresh chives and shaved parmesan."
Finally, an "aw" moment for y'all ...
Meet my new great-grand kitten, Annie Kay. Sarah and Joshua adopted her after someone discovered her abandoned in an industrial dumpster. We hear her (canine) sister, Molly Jane, is smitten!.
I hope everyone has a super weekend! Be safe!
Hugs,
Myra








What a cute kitten! Gracie looks very comfortable on the ottoman! I think dogs like their crates, a safe place for them to go. Koda would sleep in his a lot at times and we only closed the door when we were going out some place and he'd be alone.
ReplyDeletebetty
I got a laugh from cute Annie Kay. Ann K is my maiden name! So many people are naming their dogs and cats Annie! I love it.
ReplyDeleteGrace is so adorable. I love where you have your coffee, looks so welcoming and comfortable.
I love the kitten and the puppy. I'm all about dogs, but I'm learning to like cats more than I used to. Love your places, they each one look so comfy. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that sweet kitten was found and adopted! Black truffle oil... oh my goodness!! What a great place to relax and start your day, Myra! Loved seeing your photos today!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely way to start your day - thanks for sharing these photos with us. Grace certainly looks relaxed and comfortable. She's obviously now the proud owner of the ottoman.
ReplyDeleteKudos to Sarah and Joshua for adopting the adorable kitten. That warms my heart!
Okay - I admittedly panicked when I saw the Holy Shitake, because I'd never wanna eat anything that has the word "shit" in it.
I did a quick Google search, learned about shiitake mushrooms, and was immediately relieved.
Judging by the photo, it looks wonderfully delicious!
It is always a good visit here. Smiles welcome us and makes the entire blog a happy one. I like what you guys have done there. And yep Friday pops up faster when you are retired tham when you work.
ReplyDeleteJust to be honest I 'bet' the mushroom is good but Sherry would have to order it. LOL
Love from NC
Hello Myra, this is my first time to visit! Love where your day begins, it still too hot here for me to have my coffee on the porch ~ but cooler weather is just around the corner!
ReplyDeleteAw...Miss Gracie's sweet face. <3 And Holy Shitake! I need me some of that pie!
ReplyDeleteI love that big canvas above your computer. Is that the granddaughters? Your life is interesting!!
ReplyDeletethank you for the shoutout. Glad you got to enjoy the pizza. looks like a nice comfy, cozy nook to sit and relax in. gracie looks content. and the new kitten is adorable.
ReplyDeleteYAY for the rescued kitten.. the ottoman dweller is adorable, it is just the right size. Pothos is the only house plant I don't kill. I love yours on the crate. Jake loves his crate and until the past 2 months took naps in it while either of us were at the REAL keyboard on the desk top. I prefer that for commenting also. on the rare occasion I use the tablet, I talk to it because I hate tiny keyboards, but then it doesn't understand my southern accent and puts weird words and I forget to proof read. love your Frenc doors
ReplyDeleteYou live in a lovely place, Mevely. Wishing you happiness always.
ReplyDeleteI must admit, I just LOVE that pizza. Looks very tasty and now it's made me very hungry.
God bless you and yours.
You do have a wonderful place to start the day. I used to have a chair much like the one pictured there and I do miss it. Congrats on the new grand kitten. I'm sure she'll appreciate being part of a wonderful family that will care for her and not dump her. Looks like a great week in your part of the world! Happy Saturday!
ReplyDeleteLoved this wonderful peek into your world, Myra! The pizza looks divine, and the pets are just too cute.
ReplyDeleteBlessings for a great weekend!
It really is much easier to make comments on the real keyboard. I get quite flustered trying to do that on my phone. I really like where you begin your mornings. I take it you don't have mosquitoes or other bugs to bother you? Lucky. The food looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteOh, mercy, that pizza looks awesome. Thanks for the little tour through your home. I have a hard time commenting on my phone, have to use the desktop, too...which is why it takes me so long to finally sit down and comment! Thanks for sharing your fotos. HOPE the rest of your weekend is great.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to start your morning. Grace looks comfy. Your office looks nice. Wow, that shitake mushroom looks amazing. Welcome sweet little kitty.....
ReplyDeleteHope the storm didn't hit too hard down there. We've had rain all day here but I couldn't tell if it came through there or not.
ReplyDelete