(Edit: 2/14/09)
I wonder if the Universe is trying to tell me something?!
'Just returned from "fetching vittles" at Safeway ... and opted to part with 4 quarters. " One 'Quick Pick', please." Swear, I'd not taken 3 steps, before glancing down at the (presumed lucky) piece of paper in my hand .... 6, 13.
You bet your sweet bippy. I did an abrupt about face, fishing in my wallet for a dollar bill. Make that TWO bills .... one to cancel the "mojo", a second for luck.
Superstitious, who me??????
---------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a lucky number?
Personally, I’ve little interest in numerology, and don't put much faith in so-called “lucky” digits.
Still, I’m In Love with the number 5. While I’ve no obvious connection (a red-letter date) to “5,” I just like the way it looks on a page … the way it feels on my tongue when I speak it out-loud. Yes, I confess to once purchasing a condo, in part because of its identifying number!
(Wait a sec ... did I just hear you speak it out-loud?) LOL.
Conversely..... I wonder if I’m not developing O.C.D. regarding “sixes” and "thirteens."
Way back when, after reading The Omen, I began viewing the number “6” with suspicion. (Yes, I know it’s technically “666” … but still.) Shiver.
Shortly thereafter, I won a goodly sum of money at the horse races, betting that #6 would cross the finish line in LAST place.
Let’s see … dad passed away on the 6th; my mother on the 13th. Last year before being incarcerated (er, hospitalized), I was initially seen in E.R. cubicle #6, then transferred to Trauma #13. Had they assigned me upstairs to a hypothetical-Room #613, no doubt I’d have crawled out the front door!!!
So I try not to overly concern myself, and will attempt to not STARE at those drivers whose license plates bear a triple-6 ………...
If this keeps up, suppose I'll elect to stay in bed, under the covers on June 13?
Or better, heed Mary Engelbreit’s sage advice …………

I've always been fond of the number 7... when I was young we did some numerology and it was supposed to be my lucky number..
ReplyDeleteOk, my head is spinning:) Guess that's why I never got on to numbers.
ReplyDeleteMy number for some reason unbeknown to me....I like #5. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me and viewing my Photo Hunt blog yesterday!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIt’s going to be ending of mine day, but before ending I am reading this impressive paragraph to increase my experience. My Blog http://animedeck.blog4ever.com/
ReplyDeleteCWCS seemed pretty good, they've pretty good evaluations. I am thinking of steering in direction of TSO as effectively. My Blog http://studystruggles.de/index.php/k2/the-fate-of-the-furious-speeds-into-theaters-on-april-14
ReplyDelete