Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday lite

 


Good morning friends 💜


Did anyone happen to catch the President's Day 'Today' show?
What caught my attention, someone has created a photo series that imagines what past U.S. Presidents might look like in current times.



When they said she creates these images in only 15-30 minutes, using a cell phone app? ...
Maybe I can do that, too!


Granted, I'm usually the last soul on the planet to catch on to techie toys. But that hasn't dampened my enthusiasm.

For example ...


Have you ever wondered what you'd look like as the opposite gender?
(Please, no cracks about 'Myra Breckenridge.')


A topical get-away sure sounds inviting right about now.
Wastin' away in Margaritaville




I most enjoyed substituting my grand-girls' faces with photos from their toddler years.

Swiftly fly the years ...




I don't think FaceApp had furbabies in mind, but these seem to reflect our girl's personalities ...

Glamorous Grace

and Manic Macie



Finally,
I'm loving the thousands of available backgrounds.

Bar stool warmer?
Nope, the original photo was taken a while back at my desk at the funeral home.

Is there ever a wrong time for wine?



Thanks so much for indulging my silliness.
Here are a few memes that made me smile ... I hope you will, too.












Have a great weekend ... stay safe!

Hugs, Myra


































31 comments:

  1. Thanks and now that song is stuck in my head (lol). Hey, I am all for meeting up at the beach, grin...Lord knows I need an attitude adjustment (more grins).

    Have a beautiful day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a science teacher but I would love to do that. ha ha ho ho i love all of these, i am hooked on tech stuff, and did not know this one existed. that photo at the funeral home is one of my all time favorites of you and I reconized it right away. i think you made a very hansome man, this looks like twins to me.. i can't find the app, what is its name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I think. (LOL) The app's just called FaceApp.

      Delete
  3. Really? Rhinestone Cowboy? You had to go there?!! Thanks a lot Myra lol! Love what you did with all the photos, I'm going to have to check out that app, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Myra:
    WOW! I like what you did with the photos and
    the "funnies captions", I would be the Smokey Eye one.
    I love the photo of you at your desk, such an attractive lady!
    Hope you have a great day too.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY GIRL, boy am I impressed. I hve been trying to use my photoshop, and one day I get it and the next day I am lost. I have even printed two pictures cut one out and taped it to another then scanned it. I'm jealous. I even had to put my g-grand daughters pictures on money that way.
    Anyway love it, gotta look into this.
    Sherry & jack in a cool North CArolina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Photoshop, Jack? (Wow, your stock just when up!) I've a dear friend who's a whiz at all things software, but she admitted to nearly throwing up her hands and walking away while trying to learn.

      Delete
  6. You sure had some fun with that photo app! It was fun seeing your creations! Gave me some giggles. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm giggling, too! (... and it feels SO good.)

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed your post today, some of the pics made me laugh. Great fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ... I did not know you could change faces so much with an App. I'll ask my techie to get me this App.

    Great post. Thanx Mevely. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you do with it, Victor!

      Delete
  9. Sherry lets me sing, and endures it since losing my hearing I cannot carry a tune, but I have been singing Bad BAd Leroy Brown and just thought Probably Tom knows him. LOL Being from the South side of town, the baddest art. LOL I bet he has played that song many times.
    Yeah I know it it off subject but I just read your comment where you mentioned The south side. LOL I just found it on You tube and sang with Croche.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder! Maybe the two of you can 'jam' sometime.

      Delete
  10. OMG! These photos are amazing and hilarious. I'd be reluctant to know what I'd look like as the opposite gender - - but you look good both ways (that was a rather awkward compliment....).

    Your grandgirls as toddlers is a cute and clever concept - - and I love the Manic Macie photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If nothing else, it's given me hours of mindless entertainment I never had with paper dolls.

      Delete
  11. I'm just dropping by again with the link for the soup, just in case you don't make it back over to check my reply to you...

    https://www.currytrail.in/chicken-detox-soup/

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a crazy photo app, Myra! Oh, the things I could do with that if I were able to figure it out first. Loved the memes, too.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's interesting on the presidents. I have to check that out. Fun post, I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gee, that was funny! I loved all of them, just "like a Rhinestone Cowboy!" LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to visit. Your comments mean the world to me!