G'evening friends,
All is well here ...
In fact, I actually enjoyed my first physical therapy session this morning. I'm cautiously optimistic!
Unfortunately, there's little optimism that my Reader will populate anytime soon. I understand some of y'all are experiencing similar issues? Here's what AI has to say. (Click to enlarge.)
I'm in the process of (trying to) build a new Feedly list of blogger friends -- but if I should miss yours, please reach out to me via e-mail (myra.guca@gmail.com).
Some call it "gremlins" but I like what Victor has to say, "Don't let the Devil win!"
Some call it "gremlins" but I like what Victor has to say, "Don't let the Devil win!"
Somehow, it feels irreverent to post anything light-hearted tomorrow. In spite of the years between 2001 and today, my sadness remains. I mourn the victims. I mourn the USA I knew; and in a way, I mourn the person I was on September 11, 2001.
Please, be well. We'll talk soon!
Myra




I am praying for all who died and those still suffering from 9/11.
ReplyDeleteAlso praying for you and your family.
God bless.
Anyone in the US who was alive then can never forget. And the impact of that day goes on.
ReplyDeleteSept. 11th is so deeply ingrained in me, due to doing work in NYC and know a few of the Firemen who were present that day.
ReplyDeleteI have written about everything several times but just can't get up enough umph to it again right now. It really is an amazing story... to be continued.
Sue
What a beautiful graphic, Myra...wishing you a beautiful Friday evening.
ReplyDeleteWe will never forget 🙏 💔 ♥️ 9/11
ReplyDeleteHello Myra, the Blogger news reader has been dead for over 4 days now. As a result of this, I have changed my method of following blogs. And I also added two other options for my readers and friends to follow my blog, if they wish to.
Feedly or by email.
I am a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Blogger has been a royal pain, indeed. I use the Feedly reader and have for 15 years or so. The best thing about it is that you can follow websites and other blogging platforms not recognized by Blogger. tdorsaneo.blogspot.com is where you can find me! xo
ReplyDeleteI just installed Feedly with Danny yesterday and that's what I'm using now, Myra. I wish I could say it was easy, but it wasn't for me. Blessings and good luck!
ReplyDelete