Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Tuesday's Thought Bubbles

 





Random Thoughts

 


From the driver's seat ...



I wonder if those cars are low on blinker fluid?
Announcing your intentions isn't like giving information to the enemy.  (Jus' saying ...)


Why do high profile vehicles always seem to pair up and park -- one on each side of my little Taos?  My back-up camera's nice, but I'd still like to have a periscope!


Speaking of add-ons!
I wish someone would invent a soft little "toot" feature on my steering wheel.  When the car in front of me fails to see the green light, a regular horn sounds downright rude.




From the desktop ...


Is it just me?  Or do you agree with what AI says about Facebook/social media:

"Many people find it awkward to send a heart emoji to a man who is not a relative."



Plus ...


I'm always nervous when, going to hit the "care/sympathy" emoji, that I don't accidentally hit the "laughing face" icon.

Whose idea was it to put those two right beside one another?





These, but a few thoughts from an older lady with too much time on her hands.
Happy Tuesday, everyone!








30 comments:

  1. I like your thoughts today. More please!

    I agree, it is so infuriating when the car in front does not indicate whether they are turning left or right.

    Great humour today. Thanx Mevely and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the smiles, what you are doing is how my brain works. I can tell you that when the light turns green I am the first to Tap Lightly my horn, because I am also guilty sometimes of fiddling with the phone and not see it turn green. a light tap is ok, but when some MALE lays on the horn and holds it down, I very slowly drive through the light just because he said I hate you with his horn.. the toot toot is a good idea, maybe a bike bell with a microphone.
    I don't send hearts to men except my 2 sons. of course since I don't do social media, I only talk to a couple of men on the blog and that is that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to do that ... but probably don't have the nerve, haha.

      Delete
  3. HaHa, oh Myra, you really made me giggle this morning. I agree with all of them, especially the one about the huge cars on either side of me. Makes me feel like I'm sitting in a Kiddie Car next to them. My cars too old and has no back-up camera either.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these thoughts. I wish cars had a gently "move along" horn.
    I don't send hearts to anyone except my family and a few close female friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I think of the heart emoji as a way of saying I really love what you just said or posted. I don't think of it in a romantic way at all, and I hope those who receive it don't think that way either, or I'm in big trouble. LOL. And yes, about the big trucks/vans parking next to us. I can't even turn my neck to see what's back there anyway, so I really depend on my back up camera and rear view mirrors, and those big guys block all of that. Sometimes I just have to ease out a little way and pray whoever sees me will stop, and also that there's no person walking there that I can't see... Regarding a horn honk at the traffic light...I agree. I know I hate for people to honk at me when the light has only just changed and I'm in the process of moving, but apparently not fast enough for some people. It would be nice to have a rear horn to honk back at them! LOL. I always love your posts. You make me think and smile a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the giggles! I admit that I have wondered what someone was thinking when I see a laughing emoji when it should have been sad (or visa versa). Hugs!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad to say, I've actually seen that sort of thing more than once.

      Delete
  7. I got such a kick out of your humorous ruminations, Myra! I've often wondered why my little Scion has a louder horn than Danny's larger Subaru, but I suppose the smaller something is, the more noise it has to have at its disposal to warn others of its presence and impatience when someone is on their phone instead of actually paying attention to traffic flow. And once again, your post has confirmed why I never want to be on Facebook again. Have a blessed week, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, we need a soft toot for the horn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with your thoughts today! I often wonder if they've changed driving rules since I learned to drive.. And the only answer to those big cars is to get one yourself. Even better, a truck! There are a lot of them on the road these days! Safe driving to you! Love, ma

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your thoughts - I guess because they are so much like mine. All three car thoughts are great ones! We need that soft toot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. II’m with you on the soft toot! Brilliant idea! Hilarious thoughts, Myra. Only you could come up with these🤣

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have company in regards to these thoughts...I think I have wondered about each of them. I've often thought about the 🩷one!! Sometimes there are things that I like more than I like...but don't really love them. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great thoughts that made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed this very much. It is nice to smile. The first two or three I relate to. Never thought of the periscope from a parking spot, but at times I sure need one. Love you girl and think of you often, and appreciate your comments on the Shipslog. Hug the South Chicago sax player.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so grateful you appreciate my silliness!

      Delete
  15. Bom dia, Myra
    Ótima postagem. Seria maravilhoso alguém criar uma buzina suave! Um forte abraço.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to visit. Your comments mean the world to me!