Let's play another episode of Sunday Stealing!
They say, "Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Jackie K. at Working Through It found 20 questions on Quora that can 'tell you the most about a person.'" I don't know about that, but it sounds fun. Cheers!
What 10 Questions can tell you the most about a Person
If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
One of my dogs.
There's little we won't give them.
Are you generous?
That totally depends on the recipient. I'm more inclined to give to family and friends.
Pretty sure we've all heard of deceptive practices - everything from large charities to that 'bum' on the streetcorner who has a BMW parked around the corner out of sight. (Sad, but true.)
Of the following, which consistently gives you the most pleasure: a) music, b) money, c) books, d) science, e) spirituality, f) food and wine, g) movies.
It's a tie between spirituality and food/beverage. Ought-a be a crime how much pleasure I get from a good meal.
Here's the rest, in order of best-to-last.
Music, books, money, movies, science (huh?!?)
Describe your dancing ability
What do you think your worst enemy really thinks of you?
I really don't want to think about that.
Can you tell when someone is lying to you?
Maybe 6-7.
My insincerity radar, however's a 10.
Describe how it feels to fall in love
Gosh, that's been a long time. Intoxicating, perhaps?
In deadly peril, what 3 people would you want in a foxhole with you?
My son, my upbeat and funny gal pal, and ummm... MacGyver?
What is your greatest weakness?
Laziness or my reluctance to say, "no."
If you were to live out the rest of your life as your favorite fictional character, which would you choose?
The late Sue Grafton's Kinsey Millhone. I've always harbored a yen to be a private eye.
Thank you for playing along!
Have yourselves a blessed Sunday!




These are always fun! :)
ReplyDeleteThe cat meme made me laugh out loud, Myra. That's Danny! His gift of rhythm in music did NOT translate to his feet - LOL! These were all great answers, by the way. Have a blessed week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun quiz; I liked your answers.
ReplyDeleteI cannot dance because of my big feet. People keep tripping on them. If I stand up on tip toe as in a ballet my head hits the ceiling and brings the tiles down. Once in line dancing as I pushed my leg forward I kicked an old lady in front of me in the backside. She liked it and thought I was playing footsie with her.
God bless.
I love the questions, and I loved your answers. Saying no is hard for me too. I love dogs. Those pictures of dancing - they are so my husband and me. I bet you are a very generous person.
ReplyDeleteOkay, great post , I agree on MacGyver ;-) BUT the first one you said: One of my dogs., Yep and I thought, you want to be petted and spoiled. LOL Of course they get what they want, mostly I am sure. Anyway I did enjoy your answers as always. Love from over here..
ReplyDeleteI stopped doing the Sunday post, but enjoyed reading your answers to this one! MacGyver is a great answer!! Wishing you and yours a great week ahead, Myra!! xo
ReplyDeleteI'm with you. If have an enemy I have no interest in what they think of me. What a waste of time that would be.
ReplyDeletemy worst enemy is ME and I don't think much of me most of the time, been that way since birth.
ReplyDeleteI would want Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Bruce Willis on that island of deadly peril. oh one more, John Wick ha ha ha.. should be save there. but they are all old so it might backfire.
Yes to being one of your dogs or one of mine... either or.
the thing is, as a dog I would not have to be a caregiver.. hummmm, thinking.............
lol.. this was a fun quiz and now we know much about you.. I can pretty much tell immediately when someone is lying to me. I always say "look directly in my eyes and tell me the truth!" Dancing. I love the movements but I just don't have enough confidence in myself to dance in a crowd. I'm guessing that most all of my blogging friends are generous...not necessarily in money but in love.
ReplyDeleteHaHa, you gave me a giggle and a sigh over how much you enjoy a good meal. That's me all over... It truly makes me happy to have a fine juicy steak and loaded baked potato.
ReplyDeleteI too love music and dancing though I certainly am not good at it. It does give me pleasure.
I think I am generous but it is mostly in my compassion and hospitality.
Great questions Myra.
Sue
I enjoyed reading your answers. Interesting post.
ReplyDelete