Thursday, December 17, 2020

Water Cooler Wednesday ... on Thursday







Good morning!
By the time most of you read this, we'll be on our way to Birmingham.


Given 2020, I thought this a fun poser. 
Like my mother used to say, "Put on your thinking caps!"


What is a Christmas tradition that you have not yet started --
but that you think would be fun to begin?


I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Hugs,
Myra


 









 

16 comments:

  1. have a safe trip.. no traditions for us, signed
    The Grinch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you have a good trip. For us this year our new holiday tradition is Zoom calls. Our only way of getting together safely in these pandominic times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels! Christmas tradition - having everyone in the family who wants to participate meet in a central place to have fun like Disneyland or the likes :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be safe and have a good trip. A new holiday tradition I'd like to start? I'd love for all of the family to volunteer together at the food bank or feeding those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no ideas, but look forward to reading the comments and getting some :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe trip and have a great time Myra! I can't think of any new tradition I'd like to start, but I'll come back if I think of anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with the rest, HAVE A GOOD TRIP. Now I would have to go with MA if we knew ZOOM, but we don't. Maybe some grands can tell us how when we get back to our homeport.
    Love and YOU take care of yourself and the Big Guy!
    Sherry & jack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a great and safe trip. I'm thinking of trying to get a Zoom going with both my girls this Christmas...we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son and I usually bake my grandmother's recipe for Sand Tarts for Christmas. Actually he has taken it over pretty much, which is fine with me. It's a lot of work, but they are so good. I do hope he will have time to do it this year so I don't have to do it alone. (rolling, cutting, sprinkling, baking, etc...a lot of work!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a safe trip, Myra!! Keep us posted as you can! No traditions here, new or planned or wished for. Maybe ask again next year!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A new tradition this year is that I am giving everyone goldfish food as presents. Our last goldfish in the pond has died and I had him grilled on toast this morning. We have plenty of goldfish food left. Rather than waste it and throw it in the river, or the pond in the park, I'd rather give it as presents to friends and save having to buy them anything.

    With any luck, it will be bird food next year when the parrot dies and we have him instead of a turkey!!!

    Wishing you a grand holiday, Mevely. Have a great time with family and friends and may the peace and joy of Christmas be with you always.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great and safe, and I mean safe, trip, Myra! I'm not into creating any new traditions for Christmas, but will just allow God's will to play out in this crazy time. Just missing family is enough for me to handle right now.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a safe trip. I'm putting lights on the porch and in two of our windows this year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you had a safe trip. I really would love to have a big house and decorate every single room for Christmas, grin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We "had" a tradition, Rebekah, Zach, Avery and myself would see The Trans Siberian Orchestra as a start to our CHRISTmas. Then 2020 happened. The kids bought the live stream and we watched it. We had plans last night because it was live streamed but Nick went to the hospital so....tonight. It is the most magnificent CHRISTmas show ever and with the loss of Paul O'Neill in 2017, it is even more memorable for me. If you have not seen it it is hard to put into words, if you have you would know how much incredible talent is involved in making the show. We add a new piece to our outdoor decorations and this year in memory of Alastor Avery and of course because the other littles love it, we added Baby Shark. I'm like Linda, if I could decorate every single space in a home I would do it and keep it up always. :-) I am just grateful for all the good things we have and to live in a home with love and laughter and silliness too. HUGS & LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to visit. Your comments mean the world to me!