Look to the future, learn from the past.
.....Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
Here's to you!
Myra
Beautiful tree and that glass of wine looks inviting! 🙂
Cheers! Unfortunately I can't listen to the song. The sound on my computer has disappeared somehow.
A friendly glass of wine, a lovely lighted Christmas tree,and a Covid-inspired children's choir!Despite the fact that I generally can't stand kids, these children did a beautiful job and I enjoyed the video.
Chhers to you. What a neat arrangement. Once I got the CC on it was a hoot!Thanks, from central Florida
That was amazing. I've never heard these kids before and this really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing it with us. I loved it. Merry Christmas.
Thank you Mevely. Cheers to you and all your loved ones. Wishing you the best ever.God bless.
Cheers right back at you! Love & hugs!!
I like that wine glass! Festive Christmas tree too!Cheers!betty
What a presentation! Those children are so talented.
Here's to you and all my blogging friends!!!
Wine and a Maroon 5 song? Heck yeah, here's to you!
i love your fonts today, it makes the whole post a Christmas card. beautiful young voices...Cheers/heres to You and Yours
I'll have a glass of wine with you, Myra!Blessings!
Cheers! I love those kinds of photos where the wineglass looks MUCH bigger than the tree - heehee!
Hi Myra: Thanks for sharing your pictures. I couldn't hear the song, something with my computer didn't pick it up. I'd love to have a glass of wine with you. Cheers!Have a great day my friend.
Goof cheer to you and yours. Best wishes for a Christmas filled with happiness and Joy !
Merry Christmas Myra!!
Cheers!!!
Thanks so much for taking time to visit. Your comments mean the world to me!
Beautiful tree and that glass of wine looks inviting! 🙂
ReplyDeleteCheers! Unfortunately I can't listen to the song. The sound on my computer has disappeared somehow.
ReplyDeleteA friendly glass of wine, a lovely lighted Christmas tree,and a Covid-inspired children's choir!
ReplyDeleteDespite the fact that I generally can't stand kids, these children did a beautiful job and I enjoyed the video.
Chhers to you. What a neat arrangement. Once I got the CC on it was a hoot!
ReplyDeleteThanks, from central Florida
That was amazing. I've never heard these kids before and this really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing it with us. I loved it. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mevely. Cheers to you and all your loved ones. Wishing you the best ever.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Cheers right back at you! Love & hugs!!
ReplyDeleteI like that wine glass! Festive Christmas tree too!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
betty
What a presentation! Those children are so talented.
ReplyDeleteHere's to you and all my blogging friends!!!
ReplyDeleteWine and a Maroon 5 song? Heck yeah, here's to you!
ReplyDeletei love your fonts today, it makes the whole post a Christmas card. beautiful young voices...Cheers/heres to You and Yours
ReplyDeleteI'll have a glass of wine with you, Myra!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Cheers! I love those kinds of photos where the wineglass looks MUCH bigger than the tree - heehee!
ReplyDeleteHi Myra: Thanks for sharing your pictures.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't hear the song, something with my computer didn't pick it up.
I'd love to have a glass of wine with you. Cheers!
Have a great day my friend.
Goof cheer to you and yours. Best wishes for a Christmas filled with happiness and Joy !
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Myra!!
ReplyDeleteCheers!!!
ReplyDelete