So, what’s a gal to do … when that ugly Stress Virus threatens and nerves become frayed?
Gently suggest ~ in the nicest way I know how! ~ the team puts aside those pesky BEO's and ADR's ... and step out back to the Tot Lot!
![]() |
| Even our GM got in the act! |
![]() |
| Hi-ho Silver! |
![]() |
| Monkey see? Myra does! |
Sometimes we need to just let go of our problems and remember what it was like to be kids!
Happy people are healthier than crabby ones – and we’re a lot more fun to be around!
For more Simple Pleasures, why not treat your heart ... right here!




That was so cute - sometimes you just need to let go and have some fun - that is a simple pleasure.
ReplyDeleteSo true. Nothing like becomeing childlike!
ReplyDeleteThis made me smile from ear to ear! I couldn't agree more with the idea of letting go and becoming like a kid again. Some days you just need to do that.
ReplyDeleteI agree! I always want to be young at heart. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteblessings,
Joan
this looks like total fun and I agree that happy people are healthier than crabby ones. Have a great day out there......
ReplyDeleteYes to be like a kid again ....its fun........love your simple pleasure
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun to act like a kid again--and play!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Janis
Last Sunday -- at the beach with my cousins -- was like that for me. Just a lot of fun, and don't we need it! I love "Carousel," too, though the story is so sad.
ReplyDelete