Look to the future, learn from the past.
I really love the sentiment of that. And btw, Missy... I have had "Melody of Love" stuck in my head for DAYS now. I walk around singing random syllables for the Polish part.
Perfect words! Hope your day is really special.Hugs to ya!
What a delightful post. I hope you've had an extra special day.
Beautiful. A late wish for you and yours, also.
The best gifts ever. sandie
Thanks so much for taking time to visit. Your comments mean the world to me!
I really love the sentiment of that.
ReplyDeleteAnd btw, Missy... I have had "Melody of Love" stuck in my head for DAYS now. I walk around singing random syllables for the Polish part.
Perfect words! Hope your day is really special.
ReplyDeleteHugs to ya!
What a delightful post. I hope you've had an extra special day.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. A late wish for you and yours, also.
ReplyDeleteThe best gifts ever. sandie
ReplyDelete