Welcome back to the watercooler!
What do y'all suppose these ladies are talking about?
Perhaps what they're wearing to the office Christmas party tonight? ... or, Do you think dreamy Dave from Accounting will be there?
* * * * *
In keeping with tradition, let's do a holiday two-fer. Answer either one -- or both! I'm curious to know ...
🎄If you were to open up a cozy little Christmas shop, what Christmas product would be your main draw?
🎄What is one thing you've always wanted to do during the holiday season, but haven't done yet?
Thanks for playing along!
Hugs, Myra


"Dreamy Dave"--you got me rolling, lol.
ReplyDelete🎄If you were to open up a cozy little Christmas shop, what Christmas product would be your main draw? Ornaments. No, wait, maybe those villages.
🎄What is one thing you've always wanted to do during the holiday season, but haven't done yet? Shop. Although I did buy some things, but since the husband knew about them, now I have to go buy something else for him, LOL.
Ha! I wondered if you'd catch that name!
DeleteMy Christmas shop would sell venison. Do you think it would have many customers?
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, I wish there was a shop which sells Peace. The world needs it right now and there seems to be a global shortage.
I'm not sure there's anything special I'd like to do in the holiday season ... except ... meeting some of my Blog friends. Why do you all live so far away?
Best wishes to you and yours, Mevely. Thank you for your continued support. God bless.
Oh yuk(!) on the venison meat, lol. Indeed, what the world needs now is Peace.
DeleteSomething I've always wanted to do during the holiday season is a transAtlantic cruise ... so who knows if a meet-and-greet isn't out of the question.
"Seriously though, I wish there was a shop which sells Peace. The world needs it right now and there seems to be a global shortage."
DeleteThis is a good idea, Victor!
A Christmas shop is completely out of my realm. Too stressful, a holiday nightmare. I have enough problems....
ReplyDeleteHum Bug? Perhaps.
For a restful holiday season I'd like to spend some peaceful time in a quaint village in the Austrian Alps.
I've always wanted to spend time in Austria ... Vienna, to be exact.
DeleteThat's cute about the ladies at the water cooler. I'm thinking snowmen would everywhere in the store. Of course some candy would be nice too! Nothing is coming to mind for the second question. Maybe I should say that we should spend a Christmas in Montana with Amber and Dylan.
ReplyDeleteI imagine Montana is magical this time of year!
DeleteI really love Victor's answer above, Myra. Wouldn't it be idyllic if we could actually sell peace? Wait a minute . . . Jesus already gave that to us. We just need to claim our prize and spread it around to others.
ReplyDeleteI do love the water cooler photo, too. Maybe, they're chatting about the latest episode from the Honeymooners - LOL!
Blessings!
The Honeymooners ... that's a great caption!
DeleteThey are probably talking about what happened the night before at the party - gossiping!
ReplyDeleteI would have a Christmas Shop - that had all sorts of Christmas items. It is hard to pick just one. Probably ornaments mostly. All sorts. Snowmen. Snow Globes. And I would have gift wrapping.
Yes!!! to the gift-wrapping. That's my least favorite part.
DeleteI agree...they are talking about the Christmas party and what they are wearing. Let's see....If I were opening a cozy Christmas shop, I would sell books and all kinds of Christmas coffee specialities. Of course..it would be decorated in the cutes Christmas decorations. Now...for question #2....I so desperately want to ride in a horse drawn sleigh in the snow, in the cold, for a LONG ride. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI can almost smell your little coffee house and feel the overstuffed reading chairs!
Delete"What do y'all suppose these ladies are talking about?"
ReplyDeleteMadge and her impossibly soft hands.
🎄If you were to open up a cozy little Christmas shop, what Christmas product would be your main draw?
All Christmas all the time all year, like in Frankenmuth, Michigan and Bronners Christmas store.
🎄What is one thing you've always wanted to do during the holiday season, but haven't done yet?
See the Aurora in person.
It was this far south a few weeks ago, but you could only see a faint haze of it (or better if you used a camera.)
"Madge's impossibly soft hands" ... you just made me giggle aloud!
DeleteWhen our kids owned Dixie Cottage, we sold Christmas ornaments (all items were created by intelligent and crafty vendors!), other Christmas themed decorations for the home/table, etc., gift items that were Christmas themed. We had some very talented vendors who created or repurposed vintage items to sell. I kind of miss it...but it was hard to go there every day. (especially since I was a volunteer! LOL). One thing I wish we could do is spend Christmas with our grandson, here at our house. I cannot believe that in all 25 of his years we never once had a Christmas together because they lived so far away and we had other family here to take care of at Christmas, so we never had Christmas with our only grandson, and now he is too old to be any fun on Christmas. LOL. Not really. I'd LOVE to have him come here and play with the trains.
ReplyDeleteFrom your lips to God's ears, my friend!
DeleteI guess I would sell Fuzzies for seniors. LOL
ReplyDeleteFor awhile I wanted to talk the family to Hawaii. but with a little friction between grands, that is out, I will now find something to spend money on us. LOL
Maybe a new RV. :=) (Ok Sherry?)
Love you lady and enjoyed the visit to your home and you generate som great comments.
Okay, I'm lost -- what on earth are Fuzzies?
DeleteIf Hawaii is out, why not consider my (hoped for) transAtlantic cruise?
They are talking about Dave and what he did at the office Christmas party with the Xerox machine.
ReplyDeleteSince I have collected nativities in the past, it would be all kinds of nativities—from Native American to other cultures—modern art to traditional—made from different art mediums, from scrap metal to beautiful aged wood from Brazil. Of course, I would have to travel, and that would be a business write-off.
Spend Christmas in Sweden or some alpine European county - snowed in, and the only transportation is a horse-drawn sleigh.
I recently bought my first-ever nativity to gift my son and family -- custom made from black granite -- and now I'm pondering ordering another for myself.
DeleteThat sounds beautiful. Yeah I have to restrain myself. I like them all.
DeleteHow about selling artificial Christmas trees? I really don't have a clue. I can't think of a thing I want to do during the holidays other than the family traditions. Sorry. No imagination tonight!!
ReplyDeleteFamily traditions sound perfect, Terri!
DeleteI love all things Christmas so I guess I'd have a wide variety at my store, I've always wanted all my children together with me at Christmas. That hasn't happened since they all left home. I love that more than anything. Meanwhile I'm just glad to be living with family here in Texas ! I hope you are enjoying these day getting ready for Santa's big day! Love, ma
ReplyDeleteNever say 'never', Ma! Every day's a gift.
DeleteI’m thankful I don’t have to be at that water cooler , having to dress up and not being free to spend my time on things I care about. I love being retired!
ReplyDeleteMe, too!
DeleteI just can't believe we have no Christmas up this year! If I can find a few things without climbing in the rafters I may put out a few of the sentimental treasures from years past.
ReplyDeleteAt least we are going to our sons for Christmas Day so no one but us will see the inside of our house this year. I guess all of Dave's problems has turned me into a grumpy old lady..I'm fighting it but the good side of this all is I don't have to put anything away after the holidays. (:0)
Sue
Fun and festive! I’d definitely want to run a Christmas shop full of handmade ornaments. As for the holiday wish, I'd love to experience a snowy Christmas in a cozy cabin.
ReplyDeleteYou're invited to read my blog posts for more holiday fun! 😊