To borrow a term from Simon Cowell ... I was absolutely gobsmacked by a certain audition on last night's episode of America's Got Talent.
Despite a terminal diagnosis, 'Nightbirde' shone like a golden ray of sun peeking out from behind a thundercloud.
If you've not seen this video already, I hope you'll take a look see -- particularly beginning at the 42-second mark.
In Nightbirde's own words --
(Given her odds of survival)
"2% isn't 0%."
then...
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore to be happy."
I don't know about y'all, but I'm going to do my best.
G'night now. Talk soon!
💛

inspirational. words we all can learn from
ReplyDeleteWhat a bright and talented spirit, don't wait to be happy.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful song and message!! I like amid the whole mess of Covid that Simon was willing to give her a hug! I like that she is choosing to live rather than curl up and wait to die! Thanks for sharing this Myra since I don't follow that show!
ReplyDeletebetty
Courage, dignity, intensely inspirational, and humbling. "Gobsmacked", indeed.
ReplyDeleteA precious breath of life to be remembered.
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore to be happy." Amen to that!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this, Mevely. Words are not enough to express what one feels. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
We were both gobsmacked last night. she is so beautiful to look at and to hear and her attitude makes me ashamed of mine. so glad she got the golden buzzer. and her quote is so true.. life has and will always have its hard moments. prayers she will be in the 2 percent
ReplyDelete"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy." Wow. What an incredible inspiration she is! I hope she goes all the way!
ReplyDeletePeople like that are very inspirational. I loved the quote. You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore to be happy." I so agree!
ReplyDeleteHappiness is something we can all choose. May we choose wisely!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Myra!
Sweet, forsure. Sherry interpreted for me some.
ReplyDeleteAmazing moments, thoughts and a thankful heart on my side.
THANKS Girl you done good. I like it.
Love and appreciations
Sherry & jack WOW! Amazing how much we take for granted.....
Oh my gosh Myra - you have me crying!
ReplyDeleteI watched too. "You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore to be happy." really says it all doesn't it?!
ReplyDeleteI saw this video last night and it's amazing. I loved her quote so much!!
ReplyDeleteI need to start watching that again. She is amazing and I have tears flowing. Wow! Thanks for sharing it, Myra! Amen! xo
ReplyDeleteWow, that was just amazing! What a beautiful person inside and out! thank you for sharing this. I don't normally watch this show, so I never would have seen it. Bless her heart...she sure spoke to millions with that, didn't she? What a blessing.
ReplyDeleteCourage, compassion, a song that moves us at all ages; this angel has everything and telecast gave her wings.
ReplyDeleteShe was amazing! I love that he gave her the Golden Buzzer. That way she doesn't have to perform as much.
ReplyDeleteVery inspiring. I do not want to turn into ym sister, grumpy, negative and crabby. I am looking for all things pleasant and thinking aobut my sweet friends who recently passed away. I want to have their courage and strength. It is always my pleasure to be here.
ReplyDelete