Thank you, Terri for this fun meme!
October 3 is National Boyfriend Day. Ladies, who was your first boyfriend?
That would be Gordon. (I talked about him here.) He was going to be a broadcaster and drive a Porsche; I've forgotten what I aspired to, but man! What deep conversations, what dreams we enjoyed.
We're still (long-distance) friends! In fact, having deactivated his social media account, he still sends me UNFacebook posts, cleverly disguised as email. (*chuckle*)
Who was your first celebrity crush?
Swoon-worthy! Clint Eastwood, aka Rowdy Yates.
What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
Roast beef marrow.
My father would salt it and spread it on a piece of bread crust.
What famous artist, dead or alive, would you want to paint your portrait?
Being an ordinary sort, I'm drawn to the extraordinary Norman Rockwell.
What are you most likely to stay up all night talking about?
Because I can't even fathom staying up all night, this is a toughie! Since my 50th Class Reunion took place last weekend, probably discussing former classmates. (No, I didn't attend.)
The new Fall season has begun on television. Which show are you most looking forward to seeing?
Aside from The Voice, I hope A Million Little Things turns out to be as good as the pilot episode.
* * *
PS ...
I may be MIA the next few days as Tom's sis and BIL are arriving for a few days from Florida. (On the bright side, this house hasn't looked so clean since we moved in - ha!)
Be good, be safe!
Hugs,
Myra
Myra



Clint Eastwood, de finitely one of the best actors; whether in Westerns, or other films.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy time with the family. Have fun and laughter.
God bless.
How great to have company coming ! And great to have a clean house too! Now you can just relax and enjoy !
ReplyDeleteLove the answers (always), but Clint? My kind of lady! I wanted to be Clint myownself! hahahaha. Have a great time, hug Brother Tom for us.
ReplyDeleteSherry & jack from NC (presently)
enjoy your visitors.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your company! How cool that you still are friends with your first boyfriend! I haven't been to any class reunions since the 15 year old and don't plan to attend any others. Maybe have a handful of people I'd want to know how they are doing.
ReplyDeletebetty
yay for a clean house. I have never stayed up all night talking, I fall asleep, have only seen the New Year in 3 times in my 74 years. I loved Rowdy and all cowboys but I never had a celebrity crush. I did love the shows
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your answers, Myra. Have a great time with the relatives, too!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Boyfriends??? Heck, I'm not gonna go there.
ReplyDeleteOkay, this is gonna "date" me, but my first celebrity crush was Hayley Mills.
I definitely agree that I'd opt for Norman Rockwell to paint my portrait. I sure wouldn't want Picasso.....
Strangest thing I've ever eaten was rattlesnake. I definitely wouldn't recommend it.
(I'm envious of your clean house)
CLOTTED CREAM
ReplyDeleteHi Mevely,
I have answered your question about clotted cream on my Blog. I don't know if you have this product in the USA.
God bless.
I didn't watch A Millon Little Things! Was it good? My first celebrity crush was (and still is) Elvis! Oh my how my heart raced......
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in, Myra, and have fun with your visiting family!! (We clean like crazy before company arrives too!)
ReplyDeleteMy Nana used to eat the bone marrow, too. I never could bring myself to try it. I HATE fat and it's fat in my mind...even though I know it's not.
ReplyDeleteI'm watching A Million Little Things now...it seems like the goodness continues.
Enjoy your company! Clean houses are the best! I cannot even fathom eating raw marrow?? But,. if my father had fed it to me - I would have eaten it too! :-)
ReplyDeleteI had a boy crush on Rowdy too:)
ReplyDeleteR
Enjoyed reading your answers. Norman Rockwell was a great choice. Have a nice weekend and enjoy your company.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your company! I hope you guys have a super weekend.
ReplyDeleteGreat answers! I was a big Rowdy fan, too. I guess the weirdest thing I ate was limburger cheese. I ate it with my grandfather... outside, of course. It smells so bad, my grandmother wouldn't let him eat it in the house. :)