...aka, another episode of Sunday Stealing!
I originally planned to share something else entirely. On second thought, however -- despite the fact it's messing with my mind (and I've the most wonderful blog friends on the planet) -- I'd like to keep things light. For now. (*smile*)
Thanks to Bud ... and all who warmly welcomed me to the 'club' last week!
1. Are you loud, outgoing or shy?
None of the above.
... Except for certain SEC football games. lol.
2. What's coming up where you'll see an old friend?
'Hoping my BF can drive up from St. Pete while we're in Pike Road for Sarah's wedding.
3. Are you easy to get along with?
So, I nearly snorted my wine when reading this last night. Do you suppose anyone would really reply, "No"?!
4. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to them?
No. Normally I'm a long time getting there, but when I'm done, I'm done.
5. Who was the last person with whom you had a deep conversation?
My BF, Debbie.
6. Are you okay with being in a big crowd?
If you consider 'okay' my not having a panic attack, yes. But comfortable? Nope.
7. Do you believe in luck and/or miracles?
Luck, not so much. (I do go out of my way, however, to avoid stepping on cracks or dropping my hand mirror. lol!)
Miracles? Absolutely, everyday! They might not manifest themselves as I expect ... but that's not to say I'm not a believer.
8. What good thing happened during the summer?
Wow. For someone who loathes the heat (but lives in Phoenix) this is a toughie.
I'd have to say, Tom's successful retinal surgery back in July.
9. Do you think there is life on other planets?
Why not? I'm no Biblical scholar, but don't recall seeing the word "only" in Genesis 1.1.
10. Who was your first crush?
Clint Eastwood (Rowdy Yates in Rawhide)
11. What are your bad habits?
Good grief, there's not enough time! OK ...
I'm OCD/old-fashioned when it comes to ending sentences with a preposition. (Did anyone notice I changed the wording of a couple of these questions?)
I also need to fix the way I speak while in traffic. 'Don't want to be THAT little old lady in the nursing home, ya know?
12. What's your favorite part of your daily routine?
After escorting Macie and Gracie out (at 4 each morning), I make it a point to take time to sip coffee and cuddle with them. 'We' sing Jesus Loves Me; and sometimes, God Bless America. (They're wonderfully tolerant of my less-than-stellar singing voice.)
13. Other than your significant other, who are you most comfortable with?
My BF, Debbie.
14. Has an ex ever told you that they regret breaking up?
Nope. I'm imagine they're both too vain. :)
15. Why should your celebrity crush drop everything to be with you?
Ah, come on! I'm going to be 67 y/o before long.
16. What would be the hardest to give up, and why? Books. TV. Music.
Hmmm, I don't watch television that much.
can't won't decide between music and books. Both are precious.
17. Do you believe in second chances?
18. What would (you) like to do next in your life?
I'd love to sell our house and relocate nearer my son.
19. What's the meanest thing that anyone has ever said to you?
Not to me, exactly, but within ear-shot.
My boss to her DOS following a skills exam: "Why, Myra beat you, and she's just an assistant."
(That was several years ago, but it still stings.)
20. What's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to you?
Nothing can beat hearing, "I love you."
Have a wonder-FULL week, everyone!
Hugs from chilly Phoenix,