Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ironic ...


So, it just occurred to me I began the new year focused on feeling Grateful.
 
Well, I suspect the Universe said, "let's see about that."

Here, only a month ago when I was wallowing in grief over the loss of Caraleigh, another enemy was at work behind the scenes.   

Last Thursday, we learned DH has lung cancer.   Obviously, we're both devastated; still waiting on results of today's PET-scan to determine the stage and plan of attack.

As you're so inclined, please keep us (him) in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, and God bless.

Hugs from Phoenix,
Myra (aka Mevely)

PS -  Once I get my "moxie" back, I  hope to start re-visiting each of your little places in the sun.   Bear with me, OK?   

8 comments:

  1. Beyond ironic. I'm very inclined and you and Tom are in my prayers each day. Don't worry about me going anywhere. I'm here for keeps. Take good care and know that lots of love is coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you guys have our prayers. Life is impossible to predict, also the our come of same. Positive thoughts and love along with ((HUGS)) sent your way.
    jack & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of my goodness Mevely - first of all let me say how sorry I am. Secondly they are doing some amazing things these days so keep the faith. And of course - we will all be praying for you and your DH. Love - hugs - prayers - sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myra, I am so sorry to hear this and I am adding you and DH to my prayer list. Keep us posted on his progress. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Myra ... I'm so very sorry to hear this news and please know that I will call your and Tom's name in my prayers. May you feel the peace that passes understanding as you walk through the coming days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh honey I am already praying hard! Please take care and enjoy each other and "keep keepin on!" Do you remember that old 60's saying!
    God is holding both of you in His hands. I will get the prayer word out! God knows I am one of His warrior's when it comes to prayer! Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed so much the stories of your mother and the others. May the good Lord bless and keep you and family during these difficult times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Myra, I'm so sorry to hear this news. You and your hubby will definitely be in my prayers. (((Big Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by! Your words are like hugs from afar.... and who doesn't love a hug!