Saturday, September 3, 2011

Splendidly Imperfect



Wow.  It's hard to realize, tomorrow's our "Happy #7 Anniversary"!




When I haphardly-fashioned these invites, I could never have imagined how prophetic the word "Imperfect" would become.

Oh, we'd both been down this road (er, aisle) before ... but fantasized just the same.  What's that saying?   "Man plans ... God chuckles."

But!  Would I do it again?   You bet-cha :)




May I have this dance, for the rest of my life ...........
  












We're off for a brief adventure, but look forward to catching up later next week.  

Meanwhile, won't you please stay SAFE out there!
    

10 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, you two cuties! Love these pics and always, your sense of humor! So tell me, have you learned the Polka yet? May God continue to bless your union as you are a blessing to us. Safe weekend, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary from one perfectly imperfect wife to another. May you have many, many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you and your beloved! I think "imperfect" describes every marriage I've ever known ... and certainly mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a happy anniversary and fabulous Sept 4th celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy. Congrats - you both look great Love J

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY to my sweet blogging friend!!
    I hope you have 70 more years to celebrate together!!!!
    have a fun time
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated, but heartfelt, wishes for many more years together of happiness, fun and good health!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful share, sweetie. I love the invite & you look GORGEOUS in your pictures. Have a beautiful celebration of love.

    May God continue to help us all heal & bless the souls once again.

    God Bless America, may she stand FREE forever.

    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was just the sweetest anniversary message I have seen! You two are darling together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by! Your words are like hugs from afar.... and who doesn't love a hug!