Thursday, June 30, 2011

Simple Pleasures

.
So, mine's neither exciting or novel ... but, my vote for this week's Simple Pleasures has got to be early morning!

There was a time I couldn't (or wouldn't) "get" my parents commentary: “This is the best part of the day.”  
What do you know?   They were right!

In days gone by I've been oblivious and taken much for granted .... but hope to never grow weary of ordinary moments spent watching the day begin!

Here’s a favorite spot, just a few steps outside my office.



What-cha say?

Let’s cue up those little record-players in our heads ….

Remember The Rascals song, “It’s a Beautiful Morning”?

.................Are you feeling it yet?

Raise those arms HIGH above your head,
and let’s do the wave!


When you’re finished, please stop by Dayle’s for more “feel-good” moments!
.

8 comments:

  1. I'm waving .... I'm waving .... I'm waving ....

    What a lovely spot for watching the day wake up. One of my favorite simple pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your enthusiasm for a new morning. It is so encouraging. Mave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waving with you!! I love early morning. It's my absolute favorite time of the day. This is a great simple pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you...the early morning is definitely one of the best times of the day!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI!!!
    I prefer watching the SUN SET over the sun rise, but when I do witness it --I am breathless as it is so incredible!!!!
    Mornings have a unique way of saying Good Morning what a beautiful day is ahead for you, but Nighttime has a sense of it's own just not so wonderful, except for us desert dwellers who cheer when that fireball goes down!!hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty view. The early mornings are lovely, I should go to bed a bit earlier and get up in time to see a few more early mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Early morning is definately a special time of day. My father used to like to see the sun rise.
    I'm afraid I tend to miss the sun rise most days.
    God Bless
    Barb from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a beautiful site out your office. You're right the best time of day is the morning - it's so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by! Your words are like hugs from afar.... and who doesn't love a hug!