Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Simple Pleasures -- Recess!

.
So, what’s a gal to do … when that ugly Stress Virus threatens and nerves become frayed?

Gently suggest  ~ in the nicest way I know how! ~ the team puts aside those pesky BEO's and ADR's ... and step out back to the Tot Lot!  

Even our GM got in the act!
Hi-ho Silver!
Monkey see?  Myra does!

Sometimes we need to just let go of our problems and remember what it was like to be kids!

Happy people are healthier than crabby ones – and we’re a lot more fun to be around!

For more Simple Pleasures, why not treat your heart ... right here!

8 comments:

  1. That was so cute - sometimes you just need to let go and have some fun - that is a simple pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Nothing like becomeing childlike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile from ear to ear! I couldn't agree more with the idea of letting go and becoming like a kid again. Some days you just need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I always want to be young at heart. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.

    blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like total fun and I agree that happy people are healthier than crabby ones. Have a great day out there......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to be like a kid again ....its fun........love your simple pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always fun to act like a kid again--and play!

    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last Sunday -- at the beach with my cousins -- was like that for me. Just a lot of fun, and don't we need it! I love "Carousel," too, though the story is so sad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by! Your words are like hugs from afar.... and who doesn't love a hug!