Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Forever Young

.
Wow, it's hard to believe Marilyn Monroe would've been 85 years YOUNG today!


My coworker sent me this quote -- purportedly written by MM .... who'd have guessed?!    I certainly liked it ~ and hope you do, as well!

"I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go,
Things go wrong so that you
appreciate them when they're right,
You believe lies so you
eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,
and sometimes,
good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

.

3 comments:

  1. 85 years old - she will be forever young - and she was so smart! Great quote!

    People change so you can let go - I was just thinking about this - this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie...
    I loved Marilyn Monroe. Wasn't she beautiful? I loved her in the Seven Year Itch. My favorite part? When she was wearing that white dress and standing over the subway gating and it blew her dress up. Loved it. Also when she said when it was hot outside she liked to keep her panties in the refrigerator. I thought how funny that seemed. Loved it.

    Thank you for the reminder sweetie of her 85th. I just know she would be as beautiful today as she was then. Forever young at heart.

    Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your philosophy of life it spot on...good onya.. Imagine, Marilyn would be 85yrs old..I don't think she would have liked that at all..
    The photo of her is beautiful..
    Greetings anyhow....from the Land of Oz...and another Mad Hatter.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by! Your words are like hugs from afar.... and who doesn't love a hug!