Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Lite!

.
Right brain, left brain...all around the town!   Which side are you on?


It seems I’ve always been fascinated with psychology … with everyone else’s idiosyncrasies, that is. LOL!

So I jumped at the opportunity to take this short test, just for the fun of it. No, they didn’t attempt any subliminal tactics to sell me something ~ or capture my e-mail address before revealing a diagnosis.

I was a bit taken aback ~ disappointed, even ~ by my results: a goodly leaning to the left.  At first blush, about as exciting as drywall.

Then again ....maybe I should use this as a “get out of jail free” card for having flunked 7th grade art class, for having two “left” feet!

Suppose it’s best not to take any of this stuff too seriously!


3 comments:

  1. Surprise, surprise. I'm almost completely right brained. I knew that.

    Shoot, a casual observer would know that.

    But I do love a quiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 10 to the left and 8 to the right - and 2???

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18/18 for the left brain. Poor right brain must be lonely. I think I should do better with math than I do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by! Your words are like hugs from afar.... and who doesn't love a hug!