Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'd like to thank ....

......Sweet Sandie for this cute award!


If you're not already familiar with her blog, RUN (don't walk!) on over to her spot in the sun -- http://chattycrone.blogspot.com/
Thank you, Sandie!
Yes, a few "to-do's" are in order:


1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (Check!)

2.  Share 7 things about yourself:
     OK, other than what's already shown on my profile? ....


     a. Subtract the part about water, and I'm a "typical" Pisces.

     b. If there were "do-overs", I'd like to work as a homicide detective ... I love good mysteries!

     c. Rainy days do get me down ... but I love the snow!

     d. Are you sincere? I really try to be -- and value that trait in others.

     e. I love to travel, but still haven't conquered my fear of flying.

     f. I'm conservative - both in my politics and lifestyle.

     g. I still care WAY too much what others think of me.


3.  Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.

Hmmm. I don't get 'round much (yet!) ... and haven't 15 followers (yet!) ...LOL.
So, I'd like to offer a big-old invitation to whomever may be passing through -
Please, help yourselves to this sweet award ....and spread some of YOU all over the place (just put on a happy faaaaace!).

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl you did great! I am glad you accepted the award.

    I would like to be a homicide dedective too!

    And I am a Pisces - but I think you knew that. I'm the 27th - what are you?

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is so neat about these awards is all the stuff you learn about others! I can see you as a detective. But you are going to have to fly in that job, won't you? I love the snow, too. What are we doing in sunny Arizona?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by! Your words are like hugs from afar.... and who doesn't love a hug!