Friday, October 2, 2009

Over the Top ... Really?!

Color me, tickled pink to learn that Mary (over at Pile of Smiles) thought to honor me!
Then again, how can you not love the gal behind the title ... makes me smile, just saying, "Pile-of-Smiles" -- real fast, out loud!



Yes, I'm happy to participate. Here are the rules:


1. You can use only one word (I know ... darn it!!!)
2. Pass this along to 6 other bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award
4. Most importantly ....Have fun!

Here goes! ...


1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? #5RB
3. Your mother? Angel
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your favorite food? Hamburger
6. Your dream last night? Office
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Serenity
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Health
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? RV-ing
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Coordinated!
15. Muffins? Cinnamon
16. Wish list item? Laptop
17. Where did you grow up? LosAlamos (ha! - 1 word)
18. Last thing you did? Napped
19. What are you wearing? Sweats
20. Your TV? Tempermental
21. Your pets? Dog
22. Friends? Priceless!
23. Your life? Stressful
24. Your mood? Optimistic
25. Missing someone? Mom
26. Vehicle? Camry
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Hallmark
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Debbie
33. One place that I go to over and over? Bathroom
34. One person who emails me regularly? Joan
35. Favorite place to eat? Mimi's

And now, I'm to pass this award to 6 other bloggers and look forward to their answers:
Tah-dah!

1. Monica @ Changes in the Wind
2. Rita (and Frank!) at Cash Jocky & "The Old Salt"
3. JeanMac at Welcome to our World
4. Ashley at I'm Just too Too Jazzed to Sleep
5. Sharon at Sharon's Stuff
6. Karen at Nittany Inspirations

Do treat yourself and drop in on these gals to say "hey."

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Hey, kindred spirit...I don't wear my shoes either and laugh and cry!!!!!

    Love ya,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are having a fun time with my grand kids in San Diego right now, but we will do the one word as soon as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm surprised. Thanks. I'll make my list - and check out the other bloggers. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got the one worder and will work on it tomorrow. Have to watch this football game. I never seen so much happening in 2 min 6 secs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by! Your words are like hugs from afar.... and who doesn't love a hug!