Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Do Ri Mi

'Just wondering ... how could anyone be in a bad mood after watching this?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6b9bMBXpg

"The Sound of Music" is one of my all-time favorite movies. So, color me really surprised that it took this crowd so long to join in!

-------------
P.S. -
Having just said "bad mood", I'm ready to kick this computer! In the event you can't open the link, please try copying and pasting to your internet browser. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You're right. I'm smiling. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Sound of Music. All the music was wonderful. This one definitely makes me smile.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I reckon it has changed. You wouldn't believe it! No, we probably will not be going to Vegas this year on our Anniversary. We have done that a couple of times. We may be celebrating at home this year. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by! Your words are like hugs from afar.... and who doesn't love a hug!