Thursday, January 1, 2009

Check!

Is it too late to make my New Year's resolution?

Like Johnny Mercer advised us, "You gotta Ac-centuate the positive ...." Wise counsel, indeed.

And wasn't it Bambi's mom who cautioned, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." (Ohh, the scars on my tongue! - LOL)

It wouldn't be fair to promise I'll post only saccharine sentiments. (Truth be told, I really used to wish someone would slap Pollyanna to the curb!) But, I realize life's too darn short to dwell on the negatives ... at least without a healthy splash of humor.

So, I'll do my best ... and consider locating a nice cyber trash receptacle for any negative outcroppings.

Two .. oh .. oh .. Nine? That does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by! Your words are like hugs from afar.... and who doesn't love a hug!